A2 – Qualifications Offered/Awarded
- A. General Information
- B. Admission
- C. Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
- D. Library Collections
- F. Student Experience Information
- G. Annual Student Expenses
- H. Instructional Faculty and Class Size
- I. University Revenue and Expenses
- J. Research
- K. Other Useful Information
Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
Student Experience Information
- F1a The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Evaluation
- F1b The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Would Repeat
- F2a Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Would recommend or choose again?
- F2b Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Overall Quality
Annual Student Expenses
Instructional Faculty and Class Size
Other Useful Information
- K2 Key Performance Indicators, Employment Rate of Graduates in Undergraduate Programs
- K2A Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K2A2 Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K3 Retention Rates
A2 Qualifications Offered/Awarded
Number of qualifications offered / awarded, calendar year 2021
The data for the year selected is not available.
For data prior to 2017, please click here.
Move your cursor over the bar at the top right hand corner of your screen until you see data.
A2: Qualifications Offered / Awarded
Source: Official government degrees awarded data OR Institutional submissions to government on degrees awarded (unless otherwise noted).
1. Includes all degrees/diplomas/certificates that are offered/awarded.
2. 1st Professional Degree refers to second entry programs and includes: Law, Medicine, Dentistry, Optometry, Veterinary Medicine, Theology, Consecutive Education.
Guelph (up till Fall 2010): Guelph main campus.
Guelph (Fall 2011 to present): Guelph main campus, Guelph Humber and Ridgetown
Lakehead Excludes affiliates/campuses in 2005 and includes affiliates/campuses from 2007 to present.
Laurentian (until 2010): Counts include the federated universities (Thorneloe, Huntington, University of Sudbury, and Laurentian University) and the collaboration with Georgian College, but they exclude Algoma, Hearst, the Northern Ontario School of Medicine, and collaborations with Sault, Northern, Cambrian, and St. Lawrence College. Source: Institutional records on qualifications awarded.
Laurentian (2011): Counts include the federated universities (Thorneloe, Huntington, University of Sudbury, and Laurentian University), Northern Ontario School of Medicine and the collaboration with Georgian College and Michener Institute, but they exclude Algoma, Hearst, and collaborations with Sault, Northern, Cambrian, and St. Lawrence College. Source: Institutional records on qualifications awarded.
McMaster: Includes affiliates.
Nipissing: Includes affiliates
Ottawa: Includes Saint Paul University from 2006 to 2010 and excludes Saint Paul University starting in 2011. Starting in 2012, Saint Paul University is reported as a separate university.
Saint Paul (2011): Source: Institutional records.
Queen’s: Queen’s data includes Queen’s Theological College. Starting in Fall 2012, Queen’s Theological College was integrated into Queen’s as the School of Religion.
Toronto and all 3 campuses:
(1) Includes all degrees/diplomas/certificates that are offered/awarded. Includes TST-conjoint.
(2) 1st Professional Degree refers to second entry programs and includes: Law, Medicine, Dentistry, Optometry, Veterinary Medicine, Theology, Nursing, Pharmacy, Consecutive Education and Radiation Sciences.
St. George campus includes Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering, John H Daniels Faculty of Architecture Landscape and Design, Faculty of Arts and Science (St. George Campus), Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Forestry, School of Graduates Studies, Faculty of Information, Faculty of Law, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Music, Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, Ontario Institute of Studies in Education (OISE), Leslie L. Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, School of Public Policy and Governance, Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, Transitional Year Program, Woodsworth College certificates programs.
Toronto Total: Includes 3 campuses (St. George, U of T Mississauga (UTM), and U of T Scarborough (UTSC)).
Trent: Includes affiliates/campuses except for 2009, where data not reported.
Waterloo: Includes affiliates/campuses.
Waterloo (Fall 2013): excludes the Global Experience certificate.
Western: Excludes affiliated colleges.
Brescia (2009): Not reported
King’s (2005): data not reported.
WLU: Includes affiliates.