F1b – The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Would Repeat
- A. General Information
- B. Admission
- C. Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
- D. Library Collections
- F. Student Experience Information
- G. Annual Student Expenses
- H. Instructional Faculty and Class Size
- I. University Revenue and Expenses
- J. Research
- K. Other Useful Information
Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
Student Experience Information
- F1a The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Evaluation
- F1b The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Would Repeat
- F2a Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Would recommend or choose again?
- F2b Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Overall Quality
Annual Student Expenses
Instructional Faculty and Class Size
Other Useful Information
- K2 Key Performance Indicators, Employment Rate of Graduates in Undergraduate Programs
- K2A Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K2A2 Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K3 Retention Rates
F1b The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Would Repeat
Results from 2020 NSSE survey
The data for the year selected is not available.
Move your cursor over the bar at the top right hand corner of your screen until you see data.
F1: Results from the NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement)
Source: University files
1. NSSE is conducted every 3 years; all Ontario universities participate in the survey.
2. Two questions from the survey are presented here:
How would you evaluate your entire educational experience at this institution?
If you could start over again, would you go to the same institution you are now attending?
3. For more detailed results, see individual universities’ websites.
Carleton: Senior Year results are for fourth year respondents in four year programs. Carleton also has three year programs.
Guelph: 1. Percentages are weighted by gender and enrolment status. Weights are computed separately for first-year and senior-year students. 2. Percentages include respondents from the University of Guelph main campus. 3. Percentages and weights are calculated by NSSE. Percentages are from NSSE 2014 Mean and Frequency Report for the University of Guelph main campus.
Lakehead: For more information click on NSSE Lakehead
Ottawa: Starting in 2012, Saint Paul University is reported as a separate university.
Saint Paul: Does not participate in the survey.
Toronto and 3 campuses: Excludes the Toronto School of Theology.
Toronto Total: Includes 3 campuses (St. George, UofT Mississauga (UTM), and UofT Scarborough (UTSC)).
Western: Excludes affiliated colleges.
Brescia (2006): No data reported
Huron (2006): No data reported
King’s (2006): No data reported