K3 – Retention Rates
- A. General Information
- B. Admission
- C. Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
- D. Library Collections
- F. Student Experience Information
- G. Annual Student Expenses
- H. Instructional Faculty and Class Size
- I. University Revenue and Expenses
- J. Research
- K. Other Useful Information
Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
Student Experience Information
- F1a The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Evaluation
- F1b The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Would Repeat
- F2a Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Would recommend or choose again?
- F2b Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Overall Quality
Annual Student Expenses
Instructional Faculty and Class Size
Other Useful Information
- K2 Key Performance Indicators, Employment Rate of Graduates in Undergraduate Programs
- K2A Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K2A2 Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K3 Retention Rates
The data for the year selected is not available.
Move your cursor over the bar at the top right hand corner of your screen until you see data.
K3: Retention Rates
Source: Institutional Consortium for Student Retention Survey (CSRDE) submission
1. Retention rate: Report the percentage of first-time, full-time, first year students in a given fall term who returned to the institution in the next fall term.
Guelph: Guelph main campus
Laurentian: Calculation of the rate includes data for the federated universities (Thorneloe, Huntington, University of Sudbury, and Laurentian University) and the collaboration with Georgian College, but excludes Algoma, Hearst, the Northern Ontario School of Medicine, and collaborations with Sault, Northern, Cambrian, and St-Lawrence College
Ottawa: Saint Paul University is excluded. Starting in 2012, Saint Paul University is reported as a separate university.
Saint Paul: data not reported.
Toronto and all 3 campuses: (1) First entry programs only (Arts & Science, Applied Science and Engineering, Architectural Studies, Music, Kinesiology and Physical Education, UTM, UTSC).
(2) Excludes the Toronto School of Theology.
Toronto Total: Includes 3 campuses (St. George, UofT Mississauga (UTM), and UofT Scarborough (UTSC)).
Western: Excludes affiliated colleges.
Huron (2008): data not reported
King’s (2004): data not reported