C2 – Transfer Students
- A. General Information
- B. Admission
- C. Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
- D. Library Collections
- F. Student Experience Information
- G. Annual Student Expenses
- H. Instructional Faculty and Class Size
- I. University Revenue and Expenses
- J. Research
- K. Other Useful Information
Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
Student Experience Information
- F1a The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Evaluation
- F1b The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Would Repeat
- F2a Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Would recommend or choose again?
- F2b Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Overall Quality
Annual Student Expenses
Instructional Faculty and Class Size
Other Useful Information
- K2 Key Performance Indicators, Employment Rate of Graduates in Undergraduate Programs
- K2A Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K2A2 Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K3 Retention Rates
C2 Transfer Students
Number of students who applied and enrolled as degree-seeking transfer students in Fall 2019.
The data for the year selected is not available.
Move your cursor over the bar at the top right hand corner of your screen until you see data.
C2: Transfer Students
Source: OUAC (some universities provided their own data).
1. Transfer students are those who attended another postsecondary institution.
Guelph (up till Fall 2010): Guelph main campus.
Guelph (Fall 2011 to present): Guelph main campus, Guelph Humber and Ridgetown
Lakehead (Fall 2006 to present): Includes affiliates/campuses.
Lakehead (Fall 2005): Excludes affiliates/campuses.
Laurentian: Counts include the federated universities (Thorneloe, Huntington, University of Sudbury, and Laurentian University) as well as the collaboration with Georgian College and St-Lawrence College (BBA only), but they exclude Algoma, Hearst, the Northern Ontario School of Medicine, and collaborations with Sault, Northern, Cambrian, and St-Lawrence College (Nursing program). Source: Institutional records.
McMaster: Includes affiliates.
Nipissing: Includes affiliates
Nipissing (2010): Source is Nipissing University
Ottawa: Includes Saint Paul from 2006 to 2010 and excludes Saint Paul starting in 2011. Starting in 2012, Saint Paul University is reported as a separate university.
Saint Paul: Source: Institutional records and OUAC.
Queen’s: Queen’s data includes Queen’s Theological College. Starting in Fall 2012, Queen’s Theological College was integrated into Queen’s as the School of Religion.
Toronto and all 3 campuses: (1) Includes first year and upper year applicants and registrants.
(2) Excludes Toronto School of Theology (TST).
Source: University of Toronto
Toronto Total: Includes 3 campuses (St. George, U of T Mississauga (UTM), and U of T Scarborough (UTSC)).
Trent: Includes affiliates/campuses.
Waterloo: Includes affiliates/campuses.
Western: Excludes affiliated colleges.
King’s (Fall 2005): data not reported.
WLU: Excludes affiliates.
York (to Fall 2008): Provided numbers not comparable with the other universities and are therefore not included.