I1 – University Revenue
- A. General Information
- B. Admission
- C. Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
- D. Library Collections
- F. Student Experience Information
- G. Annual Student Expenses
- H. Instructional Faculty and Class Size
- I. University Revenue and Expenses
- J. Research
- K. Other Useful Information
Transfer Admission from Other Postsecondary Institutions
Student Experience Information
- F1a The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Evaluation
- F1b The NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) - Would Repeat
- F2a Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Would recommend or choose again?
- F2b Results from the CGPSS (Canadian Graduate Professional Student Survey) - Overall Quality
Annual Student Expenses
Instructional Faculty and Class Size
Other Useful Information
- K2 Key Performance Indicators, Employment Rate of Graduates in Undergraduate Programs
- K2A Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K2A2 Key Performance Indicators, Degree Completion Rate for Undergraduate Cohort, New Year 1 Students
- K3 Retention Rates
The data for the year selected is not available.
Move your cursor over the bar at the top right hand corner of your screen until you see data.
I1 and I2: University Revenue and Expense
Source: COU. COFO-UO Financial Report
- COFO data is updated annually in January/February, so the data presented here is not necessarily the latest data available. For the most recent COFO data please go to http://cou.on.ca/cofo
- See universities’ CUDO site for URL links to universities’ financial statements.
Carleton: Dominicain University College data is not included.
Guelph: Miscellaneous Revenue includes the University of Guelph’s 50% share of the net operating results of the University of Guelph-Humber joint venture, accounted for using the equity method. Grant Revenue and Tuition Fees do not include any amounts pertaining to University of Guelph-Humber students.
Laurentian: Laurentian University only. Data exclude the federated universities (Thorneloe, Huntington, and University of Sudbury), Algoma, Hearst, and the Northern Ontario School of Medicine.
McMaster: Includes affiliates.
Nipissing: Use the following URL links to view Nipissing University’s financial statements:
Ottawa: The sponsored research funds from affiliated hospitals and research institutes are included in the "Entities Not Consolidated" column.
Queen’s: Queen’s data includes Queen’s Theological College. Starting in Fall 2012, Queen’s Theological College was integrated with Queen’s as the School of Religion.
Toronto Total: (1) Includes affiliates.
(2) Data is available at the institutional level only.
Waterloo: Does not include affiliated institutions, but includes other campuses.
Western: Excludes affiliated colleges.
King’s (2004-05): data not reported.
WLU: COFO data includes affiliates. Copy of the university's financial statements for the fiscal year ended APril 30, 2015 can be found at: https://legacy.wlu.ca/documents/62527/2015-04-30_Wilfrid_Laurier_University_PBC_FS_Word.pdf